Subway/Hungry Jacks Oporto Pre-employment Program
1/10/2014 2:40 PM
Find out more about employment opportunities at our Interskills Subway/Hungry Jacks Oporto (OTR) Pre-Employment Program on Thursday 16th October.
Do you want assistance to find work and a job that includes training?
Interskills deliver a range of flexible and innovative nationally accredited training programs and short courses to build the capacity and capability of employers and individuals.
Pre-Employment Group Interview:
Thursday 16th October, 10am-1pm (approximately)
Coopers Ale House, 316 Pulteney Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Fully funded for participants that meet the selection criteria.
1. Wear interview attire.
2. A copy of 100pts of ID.
3. A copy of your visa status if you are here on visa.
4. Resume with at least two references.
5. A copy of your police clearance if it is no more than 3 months old.
This Interskills Pre-Employment Program is being delivered in partnership with the Peregrine Corporation and Skills for Jobs in Regions.
Specifically targeting people in Western Adelaide and the outskirts of the city, this program offers employment opportunities at Plympton, Fulham, Brompton, Angle Park, Roseville and will:
• Provide real employment pathways within the food, retail and automotive services sectors.
• Deliver industry specific training, designed in partnership with the Peregrine Corporation.
• Provide work placements for those participants who meet the selected criteria.
• This program will commence 20th October 2014 and run full time for 3 weeks.
BOOKING & INFORMATION
To book your place or for more information contact: Lauren Ebsary or Sarah Edwards at Interskills 0430 598 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Program Flyer